SHAMBHALA HOTEL PATTAYA would like to express our gratitude in your interested in using the services provided at www.shambhalahotelpattaya.com. In order to serve and satisfy your needs better, we will use your personal information given through this website to enhance services provided to you. The privacy of your personal information is kept strictly confidential as we understand your concern for the security of your information.
Please find below information on our Privacy Notice that provide measures on protecting your Personal Data. We shall ensure that your Personal Data is handled in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act B.E. 2562 (2019) in Thailand and other applicable laws.
Personal Data refers to information about an individual from which that person can be identified whether by either a direct or an indirect means, including but not limited to the data as shown below;
1. Identity Data: Such as full name, ID number, facial photo, gender, date of birth, nationality, country of residence - all information pertaining to your official documents such as your passport or national ID – as well as other
2. Contact details: Such as Addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses, LINE IDs, Facebook accounts, Instagram accounts, Facebook IDs, Twitter ID, Tiktok ID, Google IDs, and any other social media platform IDs that are affiliated to your online accounts which may be used to contact you.
3. Financial and Transactional Data: such as bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, monthly income, payment information.
4. Sensitive Data: such as ethnicity, beliefs, religion, health information (including food and general allergies) and biometric data, including criminal history data. In the event that we have accidentally received it and have no intention to collect such data, we will not use your sensitive data;
5. Technical and Usage Data: such as IP Address, login information, website browsing information, cookie ID, device types and settings, platforms, and other technologies used to access our website.
6. Profile Data: such as username and password, purchase history, interests, likes, and information from survey responses.
7. Marketing and Communication Data: such as Data Subjects’ preferences in receiving marketing materials from us, and from third party. This also includes contact information Data Subjects have with us, such as a tape record when contact is made via contact center or from other social media channels.
We collect, use, or disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes;
1. To manage, provide, improve and develop products and services.
2. (*) To carry out the relevant contract with our Business Partners .
3. To comply with relevant laws and regulations.
4. To provide any other benefits that you have given consent for.
5. To provide the following marketing & communication activities such as promotion, opting out from marketing materials, cookies.
6. To meet the purpose of procurement, product quality inspection and services/products performance assessment.
7. In the event that we wish to process sensitive data other than to facilitate your stays at our hotels, we have to receive your explicit consent before or during the collection of such data.
We will process your Personal Data under following legal basis:
1. Consent: We process Personal Data based on consensual basis. In the event that you have provided us explicit consent to us, we will process your Personal Data within the scope of the purpose we have informed you.
2. Contract: We process Personal Data under the contractual basis. We use this legal basis when the processing of Personal Data is necessary to fulfill the contract for which you are a part of, or to use in fulfilling your request prior to entering into the contract. For example, processing your Personal Data is crucial to our ability to provide products and services as well as internal processes in achieving contractual objectives.
3. Legal Obligation: We process Personal Data in accordance with legal compliance, such as the prevention and detection of irregular transactions which may involve with illegal activities. For example, we have legal obligation to report your Personal Data to the Revenue Department or other government affairs as required by law.
4. Public Task: We process Personal Data under the necessity to carry out the mission for the public, or perform duties as the government agency has assigned to us.
5. Vital Interest: We process Personal Data under the necessity emergency medical situation to protect life and death of Data Subject or another natural Person.
6. Legitimate Interest: We process Personal Data under the necessity to take steps for our legitimate interests or other individual or juristic persons which are not overriding your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
7. Research Objective: We process Personal Data under the necessity to achieve the purpose relating to the preparation of the historical documents or the archives for public interest, or for the purpose relating to research or statistics.
We may disclose your Personal Data to government agencies and our Business Partners for the purposes stated in clause 2 “Purpose of Personal Data Processing” and government affairs or regulators in order to comply with the law.
We will retain your Personal Data for a period according to the purpose for which it was collected and/or applicable laws.
States below are your rights as Data Subject under the Personal Data Protection Act that you should be aware of.
1. Right to Access Personal Data: You have the right to request access and to obtain a copy of your Personal Data that we collect, use or disclose related to You under our responsibility.
2. Right to Rectification: You have the right to request modification of the data, Including the correction or errors and the updating of incomplete information
3. Right to Erasure: You have the right to request that we 'erase"' your Data in certain circumstances.
4. Right to Restrict Data Processing: You have the right to have your Personal Data restricted in some circumstances as permitted by applicable law
5. Right to be notified: You have the right to be notified about the uses of personal data in a clear manner and be told the actions that can be taken if You feel your rights are being impeded. You also have the right to be informed of any rectification or erasure of your personal data.
6. Right to Data Portability: You have the right to request that we transfer your Data to another third party. This right of data portability only applies to certain types of Data.
7. Right to withdraw consent: You have the right to withdraw your consent on which the collection, storage, use, or disclosure is based at any time. As a result, we will stop the processing your information as soon as possible and if we do not have other lawful basis which allows us to process your Personal Data, we will then delete your information.
8. Lodge a complaint: You have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority where You believe our collection, use or disclosure of your Personal Data is unlawful or noncompliant with applicable data protection law.
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures pursuant to applicable laws to protect your personal data against illegal or accidental destruction, loss or alteration as well as unauthorized disclosure and access.. We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures that seek to ensure a level of security appropriate to the risk, taking into account technological reality, cost, the scope, context and purposes of processing weighted against the severity and likelihood that the processing could threaten individual rights and freedoms.
All copyrights and intellectual property rights in all text, images, sound, software and other materials on this website are owned by SHAMBHALA HOTEL PATTAYA, or are included with permission from the relevant owners. You are welcome to browse this site and to reproduce extracts from it, for non-commercial and personal purposes only. The material on this website may not be modified or incorporated in any other works, publications or websites without prior written agreement from us.
The website may contain links to other third-party websites. If you follow a link to any of those third-party websites, please note that they have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for their policies or processing of your personal information. Please check these policies before you submit any personal information to such third-party websites.
If you wish to exercise Data Subjects Rights or if you have any questions, please contact us via [email protected]
** SHAMBHALA HOTEL PATTAYA reserve the right to make changes to this Notice from time to time to ensure that it is appropriate and in accordance with the applicable laws. Please check frequently to see any update or change to our Privacy Notice.**
© 2023 Shambhala Hotel All Rights Reserved | Hotel CMS Website | Hotel Booking Engine by Hoteliers.Guru | Site Map